Baby moves to much @ 39w apt

iVillage Member
Baby moves to much @ 39w apt
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 10:06am

So the Dr had a hard time getting the baby's heartbeat on the dopplar yesterday. I have so much fluid and am so big that he just kept swimming away as soon as she would hear it a little. She just couldn't believe that he still has that much room where he can swim away and  stay super active. She thinks he is 8lbs or more already but the amount of fluid is hindering a more accurate guess. It also means that the hand-held ultrasound machine that she uses has stopped getting a clear picture and we could barely make out any of his parts. All we could see is him moving fastly about and he would kick or punch the wand while she moved it around my tummy. Friday she is inducing me so it will be over soon, which is great beause its hard to even walk with how big I am. As a funny side note my best friend visited me yesterday and sent a photo of my to her boyfriend who texted back "holy mother of god...that has to be a fake pic". Sometimes its funny to see how ppl react to my size. Other times its still hard to go into public without wanting to punch out someone b/c inevitably they are rude and make horrible comments about me. Oh well soon my buddy will be out. T-3 days!!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-26-2012 - 2:14pm

Im lurking from the November board.. i just read this and realized... ITS FRIDAY!!! Cant waity to see your birth post!!! Good Luck!!!!!

Photobucket