LAST ob appt before BABY!! x posted on PAL

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
LAST ob appt before BABY!! x posted on PAL
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 1:00pm

Greg and I had our LAST OB appointment before baby this morning... NST was hysterical- after two days of being really quiet Lacey made up for it by generally making a nuisance of herself. Her HB would disappear for 1-2 minutes at a time while she played, rolled, kicked, punched her way around the monitors- and through my bladder, lol. Swelling is still up, but bp was good, measuring good. It was actually the SHORTEST appointment with the doctor that I've ever had! I lost some of my mucous plug yesterday and am still losing more. Had a bunch of cx yesterday, but not so much today.

And I am officially done with work until maternity leave is over. OH THANK GOODNESS!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy: So now the focus is on the house and misc tasks... packing the hospital bags, laundry, getting our bedroom set up, getting her room set up, finishing up the cooking/freezing project, etc. We went shopping together after the appt and got all the cat food, cleaning stuff, toilet paper, food, etc that we will need for a while. And I finally got my diaper bag (yay for Pooh!). Greg's is on the way- I got him a NY Giants bag. :smileyhappy:

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

**1st miscarriage January 1996* *2nd miscarriage June 2008* *3rd miscarriage August 2011**

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 4:31pm

yay! time is flying! better sit on your butt and sleep while you can!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 4:37pm

So exciting!  Do you have a specific induction day?  I'm glad appointment went well and baby is active again.  And yay for being off work!

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 6:46am
So exciting!!! Sounds like our LO's would be best friends if we lived in the same, say, country. They appear to have the same prenatal hobbies. ;-)

- JM