How's the Name Hunt Going?

iVillage Member
How's the Name Hunt Going?
Fri, 04-19-2013 - 2:35pm

Michael Bublé and wife Lopilato will welcome a son in August — the dad-to-be and the Argentine actress are at a standstill when it comes to their son’s name.

“My wife is killing me; we fight about the names,” he shares. “She keeps coming up with names that she thinks sound good in Spanish, like ‘Dirt.’ Dirt Bublé!”

Links We Love: Michael Buble Argues Over Baby Names With His Wife, Jessica Simpson About Becoming a Mom to a Boy + More!

http://www.ivillage.com/michael-bubl-talks-baby-names-tom-cruise-celebrates-suris-birthday/6-a-53372

Oh boy! How is the name hunt going for you and your partner? Have you and your partner been able to agree on names?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-23-2013 - 12:03pm

We have not been fighting about names so much as just not been discussing names!  I bring up names, he shoots them down.  I figured we would wait until we find out what we are having before I really push the agenda!

However, I have been talking names with my BFF who is due 3 weeks after me.  I'm getting super annoyed with her because every name I mention, she just knows would be perfect for her child.  If she takes one of my favs, I may be a bit upset! 

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 3:56pm

I have both boy and girl names since before I was pregnant with this one, so no worries, you'd think that this being my fourth child, it would've been hard to decide, but the name was already agreed upon which is nice