Hi there!

iVillage Member
Hi there!
Mon, 02-17-2014 - 3:51pm

Hi there! It's been a long time since I've done this. I have 2 kids (ages 10 & 12) and really didn't think I'd ever have another child. I'm very excited and appreciating every moment & symptom this go round. Having some problems with the boyfriend right now, and may end up doing this without his support. Even though I want him to be a part of this, I'm totally confident in my ability to have a happy pregnancy and raise a wonderful child without him if need be. It's great to meet you guys. Looking forward to the journey! Ciao!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-28-2014 - 1:30am

Hi Enchanted Mum!

I don't know if you were on these boards with your last ones... I was. My kids are now nearly 10 & 12 too. The boards used to be hopping and now... not so much.

Anyway sorry to hear you are having some trouble with the boyfriend. I can imagine that would be a scary thing. Be strong and it sounds like you are.

Take care

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-28-2014 - 9:16pm
Thanks so much! Yes, I was on the boards back in 2001 & 2003 too! It was a huge help then, & although I agree it's comparatively quiet now, I hope we'll be able to form a nice little community. Very nice to meet you, and cool that our kiddos are the same ages! I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences along the way too! :D
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-05-2014 - 3:36am

Hi. :) My first time on the board. My first baby. 9 weeks now. Just happy I have made it this far. I hope to chat with people that can help me along the way. Have a great day.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-14-2014 - 12:00pm

Hi Enchanted Mom!

I was also here in 2003, the November board, and I am back again!  I have one little girl, aged 10, and I am so excited to be having another.

Hopefully this board will beging to fill up as people find out they are pregnant.  This board was so helpful to me back in 2003, and I made some life long friends from the group we had.

Best of of luck to you!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2014 - 6:44pm
HI! This is my third pregnancy, only 4 weeks along. I hope you find support both in your family and here! It will be fun to share and connect with everyone on here. I've not been on this board before, so looking forward to meeting new Moms!