Anyone still around interested?

iVillage Member
Anyone still around interested?
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 10:19pm

Now that our babies are here and we might not always have time, is anyone interested in starting a group on Facebook?  We did this with my DS's EC and it was a great way to stay in touch.  

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 1:48am
Any news on when people will be able to post? I'm still getting error messages every time I try to start a discussion.
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 3:11pm

Hi everyone,

My apologies for the interruption in your thread.  I just wanted to post a quick reminder to everyone that it is against the iVillage terms of service to post invitations for others to join groups outside of iVillage (this includes Facebook groups).  While we understand that people use these groups, we ask that conversation about them be kept off the boards.

I know the issues we've been dealing with since the transition have been frustrating.  Please know that our tech team is working hard to get all the bugs figured out.  Unfortunately their progress has been temporarily slowed due to hurricane Sandy.  The iVillage offices are located in NYC and they are currently without power.  Many members of the tech team had to be evacuated and those that are working from home are experiencing spotty Internet connections.  Please continue to hang in there with us while they iron out all the kinks!

Thanks so much for your understanding!  If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at pboards@mail.ivillage.com. 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 12:55pm

I'm interested...I'm on facebook all the time and find the new board harder to use

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers