C-section Mama's - the itchies??

iVillage Member
C-section Mama's - the itchies??
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 1:11pm

I am going nuts!  Between the incision healing and hair regrowth, the itching is driving me nuts!  Add to it the fact that all of my undies cut across right at the incision site, oy!  Am I the only one dealing with this?  I seriously don't recall it being this bad with my other ones. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 2:24pm

I cannot relate to what you are experiencing..but I can sending you HUGS. If it makes you feel any better.....My Va-jay-jay stitches had me itching and scratching my cooter while it was healing.....I would do this non-chalant wiggle wiggle in public places to "ease" my itching. I swear.....it was like having CRABS....even though I NEVER had those! LMAO!

Can you get some low cut, or UBER high cut underwear? Granny panties..or hootchie momma ones? LOL.

Poo-poo on post delivery recovery...it isn't exactly an ATTRACTIVE time in our lives! LOL

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 2:37pm

LMAO!  Josh asked me if I had a rash.  Good to know I'm in good company though, lol.  My outside insicion has been glued which is even worse.  I don't dare pick it off, but it's starting to peel.  No, not attractive at all.  :smileytongue:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 6:39pm
I'm so sorry Cindy :smileysad: I remember that happening to me when I had my c section I also had a bad case of PUPPPs which is a pregnancy rash I had a bad case and the rash was all over. Maybe your ob can prescribe you a cream or can u see a dermatologist? Feel better hon, Monica
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers