Monday morning check in...

iVillage Member
Monday morning check in...
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 8:15am

Come on out ladies!  Let us know you're still here!

How old is your little one?

How is he/she doing?

How is Mama doing?

Anything else?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 4:25pm

How old is your little one? 12w3d

How is he/she doing? great :) just over 8lbs (from 4), smiling and generally happy very much a blessing

How is Mama doing? tired, hit the 12 week hair shed and my RLS is acting up figuring its hormones

Anything else? Trying to familiarize myself w the new boards, doing a lot of sewing orders since xmas is coming up

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-27-2012 - 3:30pm
How old is your little one? 8 weeks old today! I can't hardly believe it! How is he/she doing? She has decided to boycott napping! She does sleep for a six hour stretch every night, but the 10-20 minute cat naps through the day make it nearly impossible to get anything done! How is Mama doing? I'm doing great! I feel like I need to do something for myself though, even if I just go get a hair cut! Baby wants to nurse constantly (growth spurt maybe?) so unless i'm holding her she's not happy, she's not even fond of DH right now. =( Anything else? I'm already starting to make myself sick thinking about going back to work. I have four weeks left and I know I need to spend that time enjoying the kiddies instead of dreading what's to come!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-28-2012 - 8:54am

How old is your little one? 2 months old today!

How is he/she doing? We're still struggling to manage Brody's reflux and get him comfortable but the good news is it's not affecting his growth. He is almost 12 lbs, up from 5.14lbs at birth! He looks like a little linebacker. LOL He doesn't sleep a whole lot and cries most of the time unless he's being held/bounced but he's thriving so that's what really counts.

How is Mama doing? I feel fine physically, other than extremely tired because I can virtually NO sleep these days. Mentally... ugh. It's hard to feel good about myself these days. I've not been able to get back into a regular running pattern yet and some days I don't even have enough time to myself to take a shower! I know it will get better but for now I'm just getting by.

Anything else? Hoping hurricane Sandy doesn't wipe out our Halloween. Lily, my two-year-old DD, is so excited to dress up and we've been practicing "trick or treat." Hoping it dries up enough by Wednesday to get out for a bit and take her and Brody around to the neighbors. Mommy will of course have to sample all the candy and make sure it's safe. ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 2:09am

Hey there! Hoping to get some people checking in again!