Pads

iVillage Member
Pads
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 6:40pm

I always feel so lame when naming topics, sorry. lol

I just wanted to put a word in for some great pads. Awkward right? I bought some before delivering to save my husband the embarrassment of having to go get some-which would involve him staring and eventually calling me to ask what to buy.

Today I went back to walmart for something different because I was sick of feeling like a duck waddling around. I haven't worn pads in more than a decade so I had no idea something as amazing as the Always Infinity existed. They are super thin but still very absorbant. I recommend them. :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
In reply to: aasmomma
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 7:20pm
I agree! I hadn't tried them before either but I'm using the always infinity and they're great. I didn't realize how much they were actually absorbing until I looked at the back - they're so good at wicking the fluid away.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 7:22pm
I know, I thought NO WAY is that going to absorb everything, but it is. I used the giant hospital ones and then had some Kotex but they were bunching and were uncomfortable.
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 12:58pm
Has anyone tried the Always maxipads for night time, I got a whole lot of those and am thinking if I made the wrong choice....
Mehvish