UH OH!!!!

iVillage Member
UH OH!!!!
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 8:54pm

So my little Zoe will be 2 weeks old tomorrow & I have to say I have had such an easy recovery compared to my first daughter 8yrs ago. One thing I can say is my hormones have been going insane lately, I convinced DH to have sex with me...yes I know nothing for 6 weeks but he was only here 2 weeks and going my whole pregnancy without I was pretty much ready to attack him. I stopped bleeding after a week only spotting every blue moon but that's it. So we did it the other day used condoms because I'm not on birthcontrol yet actually don't plan on it until get comes home from Afghanistan well long story short the condom broke we were so caught up in the moment we didn't realize it until we were done. Now I am freaking out what if I got pregnant, I so wish I would have just listened and waited but he's so hot I couldn't help it LOL. 

What am I going to do?!?!?!?!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 9:07pm

Congrats on Baby number 3!!! A Boy this time?

I'm KIDDING..... in MOST cases, best case scenario...it would be three to 4 weeks post delivery for you to ovulate...if you are breastfeeding..you might just have dodged a bullet...ARE YOU?

My sister...fertilist myrtle in the WORLD...... seriously.... had sex 2 weeks post baby...using NO protection..and they did it 4 times THAT week...... no baby.

However..Yes, there is a SMALL chance...but don;t freak out yet.......

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 10:48pm

Lol I hope not baby #3 just yet. I mean I want another but not just yet I want Zoe to be the baby for a little while. Right now I am breastfeeding her my friend told me not to freak out but for some reason I have always been the acception to the rule like the fact I have PCOS and have 2 children, I went 2yrs without a period and 3 months with a period and got pregnant on the first cycle. So it's just a wait and see I hope Zoe will be the baby for a while my DH would have a heart attack! 

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
In reply to: ais1inn
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 7:25am

Lol but I agree especially if you are breastfeeding the chances of already ovulating are slim... here's hoping!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 2:42pm

I was a c-section, but I've always been cleared for sex at 2 weeks.  If you weren't uncomfortable or hurting, I wouldn't be worried about that part of it.  As far as the condom breaking, some of them do have spermicide in them (not sure if yours did or not) and bf'ing would also help at this point to prevent pregnancy.  As long as she's feeding on a relatively regular interval, your cycle shouldn't start right up.  Not always the rule, but I'd be surprised (and encourage you to play the lottery) if you did get pregnant, lol.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 6:27pm
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 6:03pm
Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:12pm
Any news? I hope everything works out for you guys! I can completely understand not being able to wait. We didn't wait the 6 weeks either.
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 2:18am
Update?!