**April Due Date Buddies** Late Aug - Sept 6

iVillage Member
**April Due Date Buddies** Late Aug - Sept 6
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:18pm

Starting a new section to encourage people to get to know eachother a little bit more. Each month I'll post a new Buddy thread for you and the other ladies who are due within the same week to chat and get to know eachother.

To start off the discussions now that everyone is getting to the half way point, anyone know what team they are on?! Are anatomy scans scheduled? Anyone doing anything fun to reveal the gender?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member

I'm due on Sept. 3, but with DS I went to 41w, hoping that doesn't happen again! I have my big U/S on Tuesday, I'm so excited, can't wait to find out what this babe is so we can start preparing!!

iVillage Member
Sounds fun! You will have to let us all know how dinner goes!

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member

We're due on Sept 3 too, but kind of hoping to go early, ideally during week 37, before DH's school starts back up. I don't really have any reason to think that will happen though, so, it's defintiely a long shot. I can dream, right??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
I wouldn't mind going a little early either!!! Highly doubtful, I was 41weeks with DS, but a girl can dream right!?! So, did you decided to go green this time?

iVillage Member

Yep, we're on the green team. I was leaning towards finding out but just because I'm curious. DH was leaning towards not finding out, and I really think his reasons were better so I went along with it. I'm not really comfortable with a lot of gender roles in our country, and he was saying, what's the point of putting all that on a baby before it is even born?

iVillage Member

PS my mother had both my brother and I right on our due dates -- she went into labor with me on the exact due date, he was 2 days off. So, again, no reason to think that I will go into labor at week 37. But it happens!

iVillage Member
You couldn't be more right about baby clothes!! It doesn't matter though, if DS was dressed in anything but blue, people would tell me what a pretty girl he was!! Good for you for staying strong and going green! I think that would be such a neat experience, I just have no patience, and I feel like I need to plan everything out!!