**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 14 - Sept 20

iVillage Member
**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 14 - Sept 20
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:19pm

Starting a new section to encourage people to get to know eachother a little bit more. Each month I'll post a new Buddy thread for you and the other ladies who are due within the same week to chat and get to know eachother.

To start off the discussions now that everyone is getting to the half way point, anyone know what team they are on?! Are anatomy scans scheduled? Anyone doing anything fun to reveal the gender?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

Pages

iVillage Member

I am due 9/20. Blue team for me :) I have my anatomy scan scheduled for April 30th I can't wait to see my LO again!

Already did the gender reveal had my kids and nephew open a box filled with balloons. All they cared about was the balloons :D

iVillage Member

We still don't know what the gender is, but I'm excited to find out! We have our anatomy scan on 5/4, and the gender reveal party on 5/5, so I really hope they can tell! We're planning on getting vanilla cake balls, but one ball will have either pink or blue filling. So, no one knows who will get to "announce" the gender! I think it will be so much fun! DH and I will know beforehand, though. I think it's the mom's right to know first ;) Anyway, I'll have the old wives' tales and results posted and my food cravings and let people guess the gender. They'll get some sort of pin or identifier (I need to figure this out), and we'll tally the votes before the reveal - so fun! I just need to figure out what time the party is going to be. I don't want to take up everyone's whole Saturday, so maybe brunch?

Jennifer

Siggy 05-24-10

Thank you Tan
iVillage Member
I am due 9/20 and I have yet to find out the gender. I have an appt. on Monday so hopefully I will find out then. If not I have a big ultrasound on April 30 so I will find out ten if not sooner. I don't think I will do nothing special for the reveal. I am anticipating another boy simply because tat is all my DH and his brother can produce. My BIL has 2 boys and another boy on the way. DH and I have 1 boy. There are no girls in their family. I would be happy with either as long as it is healthy.
Community Leader
I'm due 9/20 and my anatomy scan is scheduled for May 1st. I had an amniocentesis last week though, so I should know boy or girl within the next week when I get the results from that. We haven't planned anything special for revealing the gender yet.
iVillage Member
Sounds so fun! I'm still trying to gather up ideas for our gender reveal party you have some great ideas!

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member
Maybe you will break the trend ;) I'm sure the family would be excited with a little girl on the way but just as happy with a boy!

iVillage Member

I had a dream last night that I was for sure having a boy. Before that, I thought I was having a girl. Now I'm completely confused! It's going to be a long 2 1/2 weeks!

Jennifer

Siggy 05-24-10

Thank you Tan
iVillage Member

How is everyone doing? It's been a little quiet...

Jennifer

Siggy 05-24-10

Thank you Tan
Community Leader
I'm doing good, just been very busy with work. I worked about 50 hours this week. I'm exhausted now and looking forward to the weekend. How about you?
iVillage Member
I had a long and exhausting week at work. So glad it's the weekend but soooo not looking forward to Monday!

Pages