**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 21 - Sept 26

iVillage Member
**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 21 - Sept 26
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:19pm

Starting a new section to encourage people to get to know eachother a little bit more. Each month I'll post a new Buddy thread for you and the other ladies who are due within the same week to chat and get to know eachother.

To start off the discussions now that everyone is getting to the half way point, anyone know what team they are on?! Are anatomy scans scheduled? Anyone doing anything fun to reveal the gender?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

Pages

iVillage Member

That's so exciting!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Hello :) I started out on the October board but I am on this board also since my due date is October 2nd but my obgyn wants to schedule a c section a week before making my due date September 25th :) The last time I had an ultrasound was almost a month ago and the technician was 70 percent sure it's a girl. My big ultrasound is May 7th, can't wait!

Monica :)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Anatomy Scan on MONDAY!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

That's adorable.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

For my reveal party I'm doing the cake, but I'm also doing the old wive's tale thing before we cut into it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

My family is out in the midwest.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I am also due Sept 22, but Dr has already let me know that I will be going between 38-39 weeks. My gender scan is set for April 27th.....sooooo far away lol. My husband is military and we live away from family - so we are taking a picture of something pink or blue and sending it to our parents. We would love to do more - but just not in the cards right now.
Neither my husband or I care what gender, just want a happy healthy baby :)
I too like my girls name better lol - I think it is a girl, but I have been wrong about everything so far - even thinking I was pregnant. I kept telling my DH that it was impossible and there was no way. He was the one that made me take a test.
iVillage Member

I'm due Sept. 22, with an u/s scheduled for Sept. 18 (if baby stays put that long, lol).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Exciting! Our scans are the same day and our reveal parties are both this weekend. My daughter is convinced this baby is a girl, I am also worried about how she will react if its a boy. I personally don't care either way just don't want her to be upset.

Do you have anything planned for the reveal? Are you doing just cake or are you having a party also?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

Pages