**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 27 - Early Oct

iVillage Member
**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 27 - Early Oct
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:19pm

Starting a new section to encourage people to get to know eachother a little bit more. Each month I'll post a new Buddy thread for you and the other ladies who are due within the same week to chat and get to know eachother.

To start off the discussions now that everyone is getting to the half way point, anyone know what team they are on?! Are anatomy scans scheduled? Anyone doing anything fun to reveal the gender?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member
My anatomy scan is scheduled for May 14th. I really want to do something fun to reveal the gender but I'm too impatient. LOL I always just end up texting and posting on FB
Photobucket
iVillage Member
You have a feeling one way or the other?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member
Our big ultrasound is scheduled for May 16, I am so excited! I can't believe I have to wait almost another month, everyone (including myself) is just chomping at the bit to go buy gender-specific goodies for this baby! I have no preferences either way, as I have one of each already, a boy or girl would be a wonderful new (and final) member to our little family!

Not doing anything crazy to reveal the gender, just calling family and putting it on Facebook to cover all of our bases. Have a few names in mind, but DH refuses to talk seriously about them until we know what we're having. I think it is actually a good idea!

I know with such a late due date (Sept 30) I might end up popping in October, but I would much rather September!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
My US isn't until May 10th. I pushed it back so my mom - coming from FL - could be there with me. I'm hoping to stay green, but DH and my oldest DD are pushing to find out. We'll see who wins...
Kelly Mom to: DD 10/00 DS 7/05 DD 10/08 Angel 10/11 #4 EDD - late Sept
iVillage Member

I feeling boy because this pregnacy has been a lot like my other boy.

Photobucket