**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 7 - Sept 13

iVillage Member
**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 7 - Sept 13
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:18pm

Starting a new section to encourage people to get to know eachother a little bit more. Each month I'll post a new Buddy thread for you and the other ladies who are due within the same week to chat and get to know eachother.

To start off the discussions now that everyone is getting to the half way point, anyone know what team they are on?! Are anatomy scans scheduled? Anyone doing anything fun to reveal the gender?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

Pages

iVillage Member
We don't know what we are having yet, tho our anatomy scan is scheduled for the 16th and then we are having a reveal party on the 22nd where we will all find out with our friends and family. :)

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member
Due 9/10. Had an ultrasound at a private company on April 2nd and found out we are having a boy! His name is Foster Elias. Big brother is excited. We had a gender reveal party with our family (even though we already knew). It was a lot of fun having everyone there and sharing the news at one time. DS waited until everyone ate dinner and came to ask me if he could tell. It was sweet. I also found out my best friend is having a boy the next day. We're 3 days apart on our due date.
iVillage Member
Congrats!! Sounds like a fun reveal! I'm sure your boys will be super close! I can't wait to find out :)

iVillage Member
The reveal photo shoot is SUNDAY!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Woohoo!!! Can't wait! You guys don't know yet do you?! That is going to be so interesting! Make sure to post a pic! :)

iVillage Member

Due Sept 13th.

iVillage Member
wow - I can't believe you've been able to keep a secret that long! Do you like the name Billy? That's cute and DH could still have his William name.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

No, I don't like the name Billy.

iVillage Member

Count me in Due 9/10! I had a private u/s done 3/27 found out we are on team pink, so far can't agree on a first name with DH so she's still untitled lol. We didn't have a special gender reveal partly because I am on the island (Hawaii) alone so no one to really celebrate it with, but we did post it on facebook. I have another U/S 4/16 with my OB office so I am super excited to see her again & see how much she has grown in 3 weeks so far I think she's going to look more like DH the head, chin & her little nose! 4D ultrasounds are amazing can't wait until my follow-up (paid for rescan @32 weeks) in the summer so I can see her chunky little face.

So far I am feeling ok about this pregnancy, I am much bigger as far as carrying than with DD. When I had DD she weighed in 11lbs 14oz, 25.5 inches long she was MASSIVE & I feel this one will be as big if not bigger oh yeah I didn't have gestational diabetes she was just a Biggin! My U/S on 3/27 at 16wks baby weighed in at 7.5oz already & for 16 wks should be about 3oz sooooo yeah expecting another chunky one!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member

Wow 11lb 14oz.!! She was a big girl!

Pages