**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 7 - Sept 13

iVillage Member
**April Due Date Buddies** Sept 7 - Sept 13
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 9:18pm

Starting a new section to encourage people to get to know eachother a little bit more. Each month I'll post a new Buddy thread for you and the other ladies who are due within the same week to chat and get to know eachother.

To start off the discussions now that everyone is getting to the half way point, anyone know what team they are on?! Are anatomy scans scheduled? Anyone doing anything fun to reveal the gender?

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

Pages

iVillage Member

I had DD vagianl no cc she wasn't waiting for that, surprisingly it wasn't as hard having as most people think. I had minimal streching, no tearing probably because she had a tiny head big fat body lol. I cannot wait to see how chunky this one will be hopefully she's a 9-10 pounder!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member

My official due date is 9/10, but have been measuring almost a week ahead since 10 weeks so my doctor told me to plan for the week earlier. I had my anatomy scan last week (18 weeks along) and remained strong for the green team. My 7 year old was a bit disappointed and even tried to bribe the ultrasound tech to just tell him LOL. The umbilical cord was located between our LO legs and the tech had to fortunately/unfortunately spend alot of time in the area to make sure we had three veins. There was nothing obvious that screamed "boy." Also the radiologist when looking over the results also slipped "she." I guess we will know for sure in the beginning of Sept.

-Christi

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
We had our ultrasound everything looked good i assume. We are going to do our reveal on sunday with a cake, should be fun. Baby weighed 10oz already at 18w5d.. hope i dont have a 9+ pounder this time lmao

Angela - CL Sept 2012 Apple Blossoms - Wife to Andy, Mom to Lily (4), Aiden (1), and Braelynn born 7.27.12

iVillage Member
LOL I remember all of those thoughts and feelings when we found out DS was a boy! It grows on you and I'm sure you will love having a little boy :) And if your DD is anything like mine she will love having a little brother <3

iVillage Member
That is a big baby! Did you have to have a c-section? I was so scared I'd have big babies. I was 9.8 and my brother was 11.13. DD was a nice even 7 pounds. :) Easy Peasy. I'm hoping for that again!

I'm due 9/8 and we just found out through our gender reveal shoot (pics upstairs) that we're having a boy! I'm still in shock. Boy was my guess, but I guess I hoped for a girl for DD. Either way it's going to be great. My mind just has to switch gears. I have no idea how to turn off the pink and frilly switch in my brain! And changing diapers with a penis and *cough* sack! oh my. lol And then erections. OH MY! Yeah, still wrapping my head around it :) It's going to be an exciting new experience raising a boy for sure.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Wow 11lb 14oz.!! She was a big girl!

iVillage Member

Count me in Due 9/10! I had a private u/s done 3/27 found out we are on team pink, so far can't agree on a first name with DH so she's still untitled lol. We didn't have a special gender reveal partly because I am on the island (Hawaii) alone so no one to really celebrate it with, but we did post it on facebook. I have another U/S 4/16 with my OB office so I am super excited to see her again & see how much she has grown in 3 weeks so far I think she's going to look more like DH the head, chin & her little nose! 4D ultrasounds are amazing can't wait until my follow-up (paid for rescan @32 weeks) in the summer so I can see her chunky little face.

So far I am feeling ok about this pregnancy, I am much bigger as far as carrying than with DD. When I had DD she weighed in 11lbs 14oz, 25.5 inches long she was MASSIVE & I feel this one will be as big if not bigger oh yeah I didn't have gestational diabetes she was just a Biggin! My U/S on 3/27 at 16wks baby weighed in at 7.5oz already & for 16 wks should be about 3oz sooooo yeah expecting another chunky one!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member

No, I don't like the name Billy.

iVillage Member
wow - I can't believe you've been able to keep a secret that long! Do you like the name Billy? That's cute and DH could still have his William name.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Due Sept 13th.

Pages