Hi

iVillage Member
Hi
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 11:30pm
I figured I would introduce myself. I was going to post in the positive thoughts section or the questions and concerns, but since ive never posted I thought I would put it here. Hi. I'm tiffany from Tennessee. Im married to hubby for 7 years and we have 3 DDs ages 9, 8, and 5. We are expecting our 4th baby sept 2. I'm due for a c section so it'll actually be August. Hope it's ok I came here, though. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy I suppose. I've been under a lot of stress over the last 8 months with the majority being the last 6 weeks. My aunt passed away in August, her mom( my gma) passed away in November, and my dad(gmas son and aunts brother) passed away at the end of February. I spent the entire week of dec 19 at hospital with my dad in Ccu. I had developed severe swelling in my feet. Called dr who didn't seem concerned. After dad passed, arrangements made, his house cleaned out(I did it all) I came home and finally swelling went down. Saturday, I started bleeding and passing clots. I went to ER and after 8 hours I was told baby was fine, cervix was closed, us was good, and no reason for bleeding and clots. By the time I got home the bleeding had started again and gotten heavier. I put myself on bed rest Sunday. Had to go to my OB to get a rogham shot bc ER wasn't even sure if they should give me one. I had continued to bleed heavier and so I saw the NP. She said everything looked ok still. That there was blood and still several clots that would be coming out. She ordered my us from the ER visit and put me on bed rest. I had fresh blood and then it'd go to old blood...always with big clots. Finally, it started to taper off. I hadn't had any fresh blood in the last two days until an hour ago. I have done nothing but lay on the couch. The baby had been pretty active about an hour before that, but otherwise nothing. I go back to OB for a follow up on Tuesday. On day 5 of bed rest. I have no idea why I'm still bleeding. Even when there's not fresh blood there's old blood....which means somewhere slowly I am still bleeding. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, to see if anyone else has had this issue, and ask for positive vibes and thoughts(and prayers).
iVillage Member
In reply to: tlee98
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 9:18am

Hugs hon.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 10:44am
Oh my gosh that is scary. I bled a lot with one of my pregnancies and it turned out I miscarried a twin. But other baby was alright. I wonder if that would be it.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 8:44pm
Im sorry to hear that. I had an ultrasound at 11 weeks and they only saw one. I just really don't know.