Losing hope

iVillage Member
Losing hope
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 5:15pm

I had light brown spotting from Saturday night through Monday afternoon and it left me on a roller coaster of emotions: freaking out, thinking everything is fine, everything in between. I haven't had any more spotting today yet, but I have had some mild AF type cramps for the past several days and just feel different and not as pregnant any more. Even though my cramping/spotting symptoms haven't gotten any worse, I'm losing hope and just feeling like something is wrong. Making things worse, DH has been out of town all weekend at a conference and staying with other people there, so we've hardly had much chance to talk about any of this, and now we're on different pages about it. I just talked to him on the phone and he's still happily thinking we're pregnant and that we shouldn't worry about the spotting; I feel a lot more pessimistic at this point. Couldn't really discuss it yet as I'm at work and don't have a private place to talk. We'll talk tonight.

I was so sure I was pregnant, I knew it from before even the first day of my missed period and didn't even feel like I needed to POAS to verify it. And I was. This is my first pregnancy so it was kind of amazing to me how I just "knew". And now I feel almost as strongly that I am just not pregnant any more. I hope I'm wrong.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: ais1inn
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 12:56pm

I'm so grateful to you and eveyrone else for all the P&PT. I'm sure it has helped!

And I'm glad to see you're hanging in there, I've been thinking of you too and hope everything will turn out for the best!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages