Find a Conversation
|Wed, 04-03-2013 - 1:18pm|
I had an appointment for extra blood work with the high risk ob on Mon, and she wanted a quick u/s. Otherwise I would have had to wait until April 18. She's measuring about a week small so the high risk ob wants to push my due date back to Sept 16. But I'm pretty sure my regular OB will keep it at Sept 9 because all my others were small.