NEW HERE! HI EVERYONE!

iVillage Member
NEW HERE! HI EVERYONE!
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 5:44pm

Hello Ladies! 

I am a new user to this site, but have written in message boards like this before on a different website and absolutely love them! My name is Kim and I am the proud mother of 5 beatuiful children and am pregnant again, not just with one baby...but with three! My triplets are due on September 8, 2013 and my husband and I could not be more excited, but are of course also extremely nervous! My husband and I started having children very quickly, and our children are relatively close in age. I have two boys, Zachary (10) and Scott (9), and three girls, Lindsay (6), Alianna (4) and Jacqueline (2). You can definitely tell I am having triplets becuase 17 weeks I look about 6 months pregnant! I am looking foward to getting to know all of you, and sharing our experiences together! 

-Kim Laughing

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 8:09am

Hi Kim,

Congratulations on expecting triplets (!) and welcome to the September 2013 Expecting Club - and welcome to iVillage too!  We are so happy to have you here!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during the remainder of your pregnancy journey! Welcome!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-27-2013 - 8:42am

Congrats and welcome to the board Kim!!

Im Melissa, currently pregnant with our first! :) Im due spetember 14th.

Photobucket