What Are You Wearing Now?

iVillage Member
What Are You Wearing Now?
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 8:00am

Are you still able to wear your pre-pregnancy clothing or are you already in maternity wear?  Once the second trimester closes in, the nausea may subside but now you may be stuck in that awkward stage where nothing in your closet fits.  What are you wearing now?

Need some help?  Check out this slideshow!

Pregnant? How To Dress for Those Awkward , In-Between, Nothing-Fits Weeks- http://www.ivillage.com/maternity-clothes-second-trimester-pregnancy/6-b-296120?ice=iv:mb:msg:kp

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-28-2013 - 6:03am

I can still wear my pre-pregnancy clothes, but have opted for the less fitted ones. Luckily I use quite a lot of them normally too, so I don't think my apparel has changed so radically that people could tell I'm pregnant based on my clothing.

But, what I wanted to say today is, I bought my first pair of maternity jeans today! I'm on winter break this week and so I went shopping and because I was in a part of town I don't live and know people from, I dared to wander off to the H&M maternity section. They had a campaign that from every adult jeans you get 10 Euros off, so even though I don't actually NEED maternity wear just yet, I thought to use their offer and have the jeans ready in my closet for when I do need them :) I'm so excited!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-20-2013 - 7:55am

Uggghhhhhhh.  Everything is TIGHT!  I live in my sweats when I am not at work.  I'm thinking I'll be shopping for maternity clothes very very soon. 

~ Ashley ~

~ Expecting Our First in SEPTEMBER! ~