Exercise During Pregnancy

iVillage Member
Exercise During Pregnancy
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 7:57am

Remember those pre-pregnancy days when you’d rise early, dash to the gym, and finish, feeling more in control over the stresses of everyday life? Do you need to give that up from the moment the little pink line creeps across the pregnancy test window? For most women, the answer is no, as long as you slightly alter your exercise routine to take into account your new physical state. So go ahead and ride that bike, walk the treadmill, and swim those laps: You will join the millions of other women who sailed through their pregnancy staying healthy, strong, and invigorated through exercise.

Pregnancy: Exercising Safely During Pregnancy- http://www.ivillage.com/pregnancy-exercising-safely-during-pregnancy/6-a-144745

How has your exercise routing been so far during your pregnancy?  Are you having a hard time making it to the gym? 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-20-2013 - 8:07am

I've been trying to keep up with my regular workout routine, but I'm finding it difficult with the exhaustion and morning sickness.  I've been getting to the gym 3-4 times per week, but man, my workouts are nothing like they used to be. :/

~ Ashley ~

~ Expecting Our First in SEPTEMBER! ~

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-22-2013 - 9:09am
Between work, three kids, and my husband by the time I am able to try to get a workout in all I want to do is crawl in bed and wake up in six months. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-22-2013 - 11:03am

pookienonie225 wrote:
Between work, three kids, and my husband by the time I am able to try to get a workout in all I want to do is crawl in bed and wake up in six months. :)

Oh my goodness.  I'm exhausted just reading that!  I don't blame you for wanting nothing more than to crawl into bed!

~ Ashley ~

~ Expecting Our First in SEPTEMBER! ~