Morning Sickness? Join Our Support Group!

iVillage Member
Morning Sickness? Join Our Support Group!
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 8:04am

Are you suffering from morning sickness?  If so, join here!  This will be a great place to offer support and advice to other ladies feeling the same way you are. 

What have you found that helps?  Anything that makes it worse?

Move Over, Morning Sickness- http://www.ivillage.com/move-over-morning-sickness​/6-a-129177

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-14-2013 - 1:21pm

Yep, I think it is a good sign for sure!  Too bad you have to feel crummy in order to feel comforted. 

~ Ashley ~

~ Expecting Our First in SEPTEMBER! ~

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 9:14am

I'm starting to be fairly nauseous, although mine's not so much morning than evening sickness. I have a terrible aversion to food starting from the afternoon, but it gets worse, if I don't eat, so I nibble stuff all night long, crackers, carrots, dairy products etc. Milk is pretty much the only thing that tastes good, other things are more or less not on my fav list right now. I haven't been sick yet though, I hope I won't either. I've read somewhere that Vitamin B should help, so I'm thinking I need to get some on my hands.

Although this is not the best I've felt, I'm still glad, because there are the strongest symptoms ever, compared to my two first unsuccesful pregnancies, so I'm thinking this is a good sign :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 7:53am
Ugh. The constant nausea is exhausting! Preggie Pops helped a bit while I was pregnant. It sounds odd, but anything sour tasting would take that edge off. I sucked on sour candies a lot during my first trimester. I've also hear of a lot of ladies having luck with ginger (tea maybe?). Good luck finding something that helps and let us know if you liked the Preggie Pops!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-24-2013 - 1:24pm

I am miserable with nausea 24/7.  I have to go to work every day & feel like death all day long.  Eating is the only thing that takes the edge off so far.  Hubby is bringing home some Preggie Pops today so I will let everyone know how they work.  I would love suggestions if anyone has them!