July 21, 2012

iVillage Member
July 21, 2012
Sat, 07-21-2012 - 11:15am

Well today is the EDD of my 1st pnut, Taylor (July 21, 2012). It is very quiet, instead of all the excitement of delivery & patiently waiting to go to the hospital & hopes & dreams of bringing a baby home to love & care for.  It's just quiet, no nursery built, no baby belly. I 'maybe' could've been 14 weeks along now with my 2nd pnut, nope, but God couldn't even give me that dream either....or I should say, He graciously gave, then graciously took away at 8 weeks!  :smileysad:

So, my angels, Mommy is having a hard day without you.....I know, one day the pain, in my heart, will lessen, but today is not the day!

Mommy loves you!  :heart:

Kiki (hit my magic age of 45 and no longer TTC),but mom to a beautiful teen DD & 2 angels in heaven & married to my best friend

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 12:08am

I'm so sorry Kiki!  I thought of you all day on Saturday but wasn't able to get on the computer.  You have every right to grieve and to be angry.  I'm here if you need to talk or message!  

Sending lots of love,

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 8:50am

You've done such supportive things for others since you lost Taylor.  And now, Cade.  There is no fairness to this.  You're certainly allowed to be angry.  Angry at anything, anyone, and even angry at God--I think he understands. 

(((HUGS)))