I'm here again, Olivia Ann was born 4.14.11

iVillage Member
I'm here again, Olivia Ann was born 4.14.11
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 1:49am

Experiencing

Mommy to my angel, Logan born sleeping on 2.19.09 at 28 weeks. Trying to conceive our lil miracle for over 3 years. IVF #1 = chemical pregnancy. IVF #2 = cancelled, IVF#3 (Nov '10) = BFP, Beta #1- 86, Beta #2 - 244, Beta #3 - 777. First u/s at 6w5d
iVillage Member
Oh Jen, I'm so very sorry :( It's just so not fair that you lost Olivia and can't have more children. Sending you tons of (((HUGS))), we'll be here for you.

iVillage Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm so sorry for your losses. One is heartbreaking, two is unimaginable. It's so not fair, I'm sorry.

We too have pursued other options, but they fell through for us for one reason or another. I wish you lots of luck! Let us know how everything goes!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member

Hi Jen,

There are no words to express my love and sympathy at the passing of dear Olivia.

iVillage Member
So many *hugs* Jen! I think of you and your sweet lucas and olivia all the time.
iVillage Member
I'm so sorry, Jen. :'(
My heart aches for you. Losing the first child is a nightmare, and losing the second one is such a completely different type of hurt...I can't imagine being told that you cannot have children at all on top of all of that.
I'm so very sorry and I wish I could hug you and cry with you!!

*hugs* I am praying for you and your husband, and hoping fervently that God has a beautiful plan for you two and hope that he blesses you in unexpected ways with the children your hearts desire so much.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

iVillage Member

Jen, I am so sorry as well.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member

Jen-- my heart aches for you, for Olivia and Logan.

Photobucket