Spring 2012 Roll Call

iVillage Member
Spring 2012 Roll Call
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 9:48pm

Hi Ladies!! Who is here and who is new?? Post who you are, who your Angel is and a little about your story. We don't seem to be a chatty bunch - which is fine - but I just want everyone to know that we are here for each other in your time of need. Losing a baby is never easy and it's often those dark moments when our depression and sadness is at it's worst. I hope we can get some folks posting. ((HUGS))

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 3:09pm

My sweet angel, Zane, was born September 27, 2009. He lived 39 hours. I didn't get to spend much time with him because of the major surgery involved with my complication.

My heart aches every day. We've since adopted a son and I'm totally in love with him, but the hole Zane left in my heart is still there.

I've never posted here before, but I've read many of your stories and my tears flow for all of you.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 9:33pm

I am so sorry for the loss of Zane! Plus major surgery on top of that.... I am so happy that you were able to adopt! Do you plan to TTC again or are you done? It is such a big decision. I hope you will come here and post more -

Photobucket