180 day mark - we have ADRs!

iVillage Member
180 day mark - we have ADRs!
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 8:46am

I got our ADRs for our March trip!  :smileyhappy:

We are going back to some favorites:  1900 Park Fare (dinner), Cinderella's Royal Table (dinner), Cape May (breakfast), Narcoosees, 'Ohana (breakfast), Crystal Palace (breakfast), Boma (breakfast), HDDR, Hollywood & Vine (breakfast), and Ragland Road.

And trying some new to us places:  Teppan Edo, Be Our Guest (dinner), Yak & Yeti, Coral Reef, Jiko, Boma (dinner), and Chef Mickeys (dinner).   We tried Chef Mickey's for breakfast before, can't say I was a big fan - but the girls begged to go back there.

We are also booked for the Sunrise Safari, which will be new to us - along with staying at the AKL.

I requested the Wonderland Tea Party (we tried the Perfectly Princess one last time), but they aren't booking March yet.   So hopefully this one will come through later.

So. . .we have our flights & ADRs booked, I think we are ready to go.   And only 6 months to wait. . .sigh.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-08-2012 - 9:41am

Yes!  Please come!   I could use adult company this time around!  :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 9:19am

Oh those are a lot of our favorites too! And I know what you mean about waiting... you get so excited for that ADR date that you feel like the trip should be right around the corner when it finally comes. Hopefully it will be a fast winter!

Cool Jaime (Me) **** Laughing Brian (DH) **** Smile Lily (DD-10) **** Tongue OutOwen (DS-3)

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 1:09pm
How exciting! And wow to the 6 month wait. I don't know how you all do that - I'm such an "I want it now" person and don't like to plan ahead. :smileyhappy: I'm so excited that you got into Be Our Guest - can't wait to hear about that one!