Free dining open to the public 8/25-9/27

iVillage Member
Free dining open to the public 8/25-9/27
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 9:24pm
FREE DINING RETURNS! Book a Walt Disney World vacation and get a select Dining Plan Free! Book a value resort and get the Quick Service Dining Plan Free. Book a moderate, deluxe or villa and get the Disney Dining Plan Free. Book by May 18, 2012. Valid for stays most nights August 25, 2012 - September 27, 2012. Blackout dates may apply. For more information, visit AllEars.Net's preferred travel service provider, Mouse Fan Travel. Copied from AllEars

Melissap.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 4:09am
Poop. I am kind of upset over that. Since it will be happening for when we booked and that means bigger crowds abd harder to get ADR. Although yay for everyone else.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 7:27am
We have been during September free dining three times in the last four years. There has never been an ADR I couldn't get (although times aren't always ideal) and the crowds are extremely low.I actually wish we were doing September this year too but had a few things going on that made October work better for us. I wouldn't worry too much!

Melissap.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 10:24am
Hmmmmmm.......I wonder if i can hold out until August to go again, lol. We are planning on taking our tax refund (if we get it back, which we should because we've not received anything stating we aren't - DH had back child support, but we are pretty sure it is all paid off by now) and going to Disney for probably a week. And it was sort of DH's idea to do it, too! Which amazed me because every time I've wanted to go he's not been too happy about it, lol. We've never used the dining plan, but I want to try it. We do tend to eat a lot while there, especially since we don't have to rush around to try to "do everything" (living in Orlando definitely has its perks!). In fact, when we went for the night almost three weeks ago, I think we spent almost as much for food as we did the room (and we stayed in a theme park view one bedroom suite in BLT!). Well, maybe not *quite* as much as the room, but it was quite a bit, lol.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 9:32am
I have never been when free dining has happened. I am glad to know it won't be bad.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009