Headed Back-ADR's for 12/2013

iVillage Member
Headed Back-ADR's for 12/2013
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 8:49am

I have been dying to see Disney and December and it seems like this is the year we will get to do it! I am so excited!!! We went to Sesame Place earlier this summer and originally planned a local trip in August but we decided to cancel that and head back to WDW instead! We booked 12/3-12/9, even though it is Pop Warner week and the parade taping! We plan to avoid MK Friday and Saturday and even though we are staying at POP I am hoping the high school kids won't bother me, we generally aren't bothered by stuff like that. I go back and forth about the value of Park Hoppers each trip...this time I think we are passing on them.

Here's our ADRs and Iternerary:

Tuesday 12/3- Arrive in AM, head to Epcot checking into POP, Dinner at GARDEN GRILL at 6:05

Wednesday 12/4-Magic Kingdom, Lunch at CRYSTAL PALACE at 11:30

Thursday 12/5-Animal Kingdom in the AM, rest nap in afternoon, MVMCP in Magic Kingdom at night!!!!

Friday 12/6-Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic Dinner Package for lunch at MAMA MELROSE at 12:10, F! At night

Saturday 12/7- Animal Kingdom, Breakfast at Cape May Cafe at 8:40

Sunday 12/8-Epcot, Candelight Processional Dinner Package for lunch at CORAL REEF at 3:30, Candlelight Processional at night speaker TBD)

Moday 12/9- Magic Kingdom until we fly home at 6:30

Any advice on the Holidays around WDW, POP, avoiding Pop Warner, and parade taping is appreciated! Only ADR I couldn't get that I want is CRT, but I will keep checking!

Melissap.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-17-2013 - 4:55pm
That video is great! What fun! We love those Tremaines!

Val, Co-CL Disney Vacations

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-17-2013 - 4:59pm
Melissa - I don't think I commented on here about your trip! Woohoo!! What a great time of year to visit! So happy you got CRT and added a day too! I just heard on the Passporter Moms Podcast that the Glow With the Show Ears that have been available in DL at Wonders of Color are coming to WDW for Fantasmic and I think, eventually, Wishes. Not sure if they'll be around during your trip, but it's worth asking! :)

Val, Co-CL Disney Vacations

Pages