Winter 2012 trip

iVillage Member
Winter 2012 trip
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 10:58am

I am looking forward to our winter trip this year.  The dining alone is exciting.

On Dec 22 we are going to Le Cellier, on the 23rd Be our Guest, and we are having Christmas Dinner at Cinderella's Royal table.

P.s. I was on hold for 40 minutes to make the Be Our Guest reservatio, and during that time I heard "It's a Small World," three times...talk about sadistic.

-Kasey

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 1:08pm

We're also hoping to get an ADR for BoG for our trip in April - I heard about the mess they had at first and so many people couldn't get in, good for you! We love Le Cellier, I think we've talked ourselves out of it next time just because we've done it twice and want to try new things, but it is wonderful! And I tried to talk myself out of CRT, since it will be our 4th time there, but just couldn't imagine going to MK and not getting to eat in the castle. How cool to be there on Christmas! I agree the dining is one of the most exciting parts, at least for me :smileyhappy:

Cool Jaime (Me) **** Laughing Brian (DH) **** Smile Lily (DD-11) **** Tongue OutOwen (DS-4)

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-26-2012 - 11:49am
Great line-up of ADRs!! Congrats on getting Be Our Guest during that very busy week - I've also been reading the horror stories! I'll be trying for ADRs in Sept for our Easter trip so I'm hoping we'll be lucky too!

LOL about It's a Small World! :smileyvery-happy:

Val, Co-CL Disney Vacations

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 11:52am

Christmas dinner at the castle sounds lovely. 

I can't wait to hear your opinion on Be Our Guest.   Our ADR date is 9/7th, and I'm hoping to get an ADR there for our March trip.    I've read how bad it has been to get ADRs there, we are staying CL this trip - so I sent the conceirge an ADR wish list - I'm going to let them try to get it.