Aug 2010 plan, what do u think?

iVillage Member
Aug 2010 plan, what do u think?
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 11:01pm

I made our tentative schedule for our Aug trip, I know.....crazy! but I am making the ADRs on Sunday and want to have some sort of plan as to where I am eating and when so here, it is, tell me what you think. Oh and please note, I have in some areas that the park is open til __, we are not planning on staying til the closing, its just a reference point.

Disney World Itinerary August 20th-27th

Fri. 8/20
Arrive by 2
Check in, unpack, hang out by the pool, snack
1900 Park Fare Dinner at the Grand Floridian (hopefully between 5:30-6:30)
Evening at Magic Kingdom (open til 2AM)

Sat. 8/21
Wake up at 8am, have breakfast at the hotel. Go to Epcot OR Hollywood Studios.
Break at the hotel around 1
Back to Epcot, Le Cellier Dinner around 5:30-6 (Epcot open til 9:00)

Sun. 8/22
Chef Mickey’s breakfast at the Contemporary around 9am
Magic Kingdom
Break around 1 or 2
Back to Magic Kingdom (open til Midnight)

Mon. 8/23
Breakfast at hotel
Morning at water park (either Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach)
Break
Whispering Canyon Café Dinner at Wildreness Lodge Resort (between 5 and 6)
Animal Kingdom is open til 8 (they usually close @ 5) but we could go there, Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios.

Tues. 8/24
Tusker House Breakfast around 9am at Animal Kingdom
Break in the afternoon
Epcot (open til midnight)

Wed. 8/25
Breakfast at hotel (or Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom)
Try to be at Magic Kingdom for 9am
Break
Dinner at 50’s Prime Time Café at Hollywood Studios (around 6)
Evening at Hollywood studios (open til 10pm)

Thur. 8/26
Go to a park we want to see again (probably Magic Kingdom)
Maybe a break at a water park or the hotel
Dinner at Coral Reef in Epcot around 6, Epcot open til midnight

Fri. 8/27
Breakfast at hotel
Spend time at pool
Downtown Disney for Lunch/shopping
Depart 

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-20-2010 - 7:55am
Looks good to me!!! I don't think you're crazy at all because I already am planning my Aug 2011 trip:) Good luck getting your ADR's!

Photobucket

Melissap.jpg

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-20-2010 - 10:29am
You're totally not crazy, because I am going the week before you and had my days planned out a couple of weeks ago, lol.

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-20-2010 - 6:59pm
Thanks, I hope I have no problems, I have heard people not getting Le Cellier b/c of the free dining bounceback and pin, and of course people booking and hoping for free dining. So I will let you know tomorrow.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-20-2010 - 9:46pm
We had no problem getting an ADR at LeCellier, so hopefully you won't either.