Tying up loose ends
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 06-09-2010 - 5:01pm|
I think finally I have a doable plan for each day,, but now am tying up loose ends.
1. I have a blackberry and wonder about a phone app to use for lines etc while at MK,, I know Verizon has one but it isn't for blackberry,, any thoughts?
2. We are doing Seaworld one day,, by any chance do disney resorts take you to sea world?
3. On the day we do seaworld we actually have early morning breakfast at Chef Mickeys,, can we drive our car over to that resort and have breakfast and leave directly? I imagine we have a parking pass for Pop century but does it work at other resorts?
4. Does anyone have a loose plan of attack for sea world? we just decided that and I have read basically nothing,, I am doing the pepsi offer along with the seaworld cares for admissions but just wonder with a 5 yr old best shows etc.
5. We are using the Give a Day Get a day vouchers for the super fast pass option,, however I need to "redeem" my voucher,, I am pretty sure I know what date/park we will be using them but if I wind up not using it as I planned can it be used the next day?,, it asks for a date on the redemption but I got no further until I we were getting closer to go time.
6. it looks like a very good chance of rain every day during our vacation,, I hear it is good to go during a rainy time if you don't mind wet,, however will must everything be operational?
As always thanks for your input!