1. Did you watch the Friend's finale? You betcha!
2. Do you have a green thumb? No, but I still try anyway.
3. Do you have any pets? A golden retriever named Riley and my himilayan kitty named Hershey.
4. What, if anything, do you collect? Currently I have been collecting dust bunnies, I think I need to get down to some serious spring cleaning. Otherwise I really don't collect anything.
5. How are you spending the weekend? Probably cleaning and gardening tomorrow and I work all day on Sunday...Happy Mother's day...lol!
2) Sort of, I love gardening, but am not as successful as my mom is.
3) Yes, too many! Dog, cat, 2 hamsters, 2 cockatiels, frog, 2 bettas (in seperate bowls, of course), and a tank full of neons, zebras and other fish.
4) I used to collect miniture houses, but I have so many of them now, I stopped. Dustbunies are quite precious to me, they must be, I never want to get rid of me.
5) I am going to Great America! Church and bridge on Sunday.
Ramona Mom to 2 great kids and wife to one wonderful hubby since 1990!