BSA Uniforms on sale 20% off. Free shipping over $50.00. Tuesday only.

Community Leader
BSA Uniforms on sale 20% off. Free shipping over $50.00. Tuesday only.
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 11:18am

http://www.scoutstuff.org/

The sale is on for official BSA stores, too.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
The uniform sale was held over for Wednesday as well. And backpacks were today's item... I'm glad I ran across the sale because I got Sean his khaki shirt for when he moves to boy scouts soon and I also got a tye dye t shirt with the fleur de lis and 2 of the belt loop plastic display cases and 2 of the coins that have the boy scout 12 words on one side and the law (i think) on the other... lots of stuff was on sale or clearance.
Community Leader
I got J the next size in pants. It's a different cut than his current pants - the new ones look huge. I might need to exchange them once I see them on him :)

I really like the tie dye shirt.

DH ordered a multi-tool knife combo today :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
My stuff arrived and instead of an adult small for the boy scout shirt, we received a youth small... UGH! There was no designation in the description for the shirt to be youth sizes (or adult) so I assumed adult sizes since they were bigger kids for khaki scout uniforms. I am not sure it would even fit my 2nd grader!
Community Leader
I can't believe they even make the tan shirt in a YS.
Photobucket
Community Leader
BTW - they messed up an order we placed. They ended up overnight shipping 3 of the items to us.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Well, I didn't do anything about it yet... gotta get it ready for a return, but I guess I need to call something so I can make sure I get the right size since I obviously can't do it online properly???
Community Leader
They were great fixing our problem. I hope they are as helpful for you.

Photobucket