June 1 - 15, 2011

Community Leader
June 1 - 15, 2011
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 10:15am

June 4th - Remove flags from graves with the pack.

June 5th - Take J to country to finish collecting pipestone wood for camp honors program.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 4:55pm
Seeing as how it's June 23rd, and I never got to post my June 1-15 stuff, I'll spare you all the details... but it was pretty much scouts all the time except for our 4 day vacation to Ocean City... where my daughter took along the requirements for a Girl Scout badge... and while doing the packing for said trip, we worked on the Traveler Webelos Activity Pin.
Community Leader
Sun, 06-26-2011 - 10:00am
rofl. Great job getting traveler down at the same time :)

How was the beach? I hope lots of fun.

Our house seems to be the same way with scouts.. It's been crazy since school let out. Scouts, scouts, scouts - Day Camp, a fishing derby, J and DH getting ready for Boy Scout Resident Camp / Pipestone, & gathering stuff for the Webelos Resident Camp. We've been quite busy.

Jack's grandma passed away last week. It was tough juggling eveything with a trip out of town. ugh.

The Wolf Cubs are starting their birding electives on Tuesday. We have quite a bit planned.

The Webelos are off to WRC on Wednesday. I handed off all of the gear. I have one more trip to the store to get a leather craft. I hope they have stuff in stock since I put it off so long. *blush* One of the moms is going out for family night / campfire cooking, so I can miss that. I'm so glad because I will be at camp on Thursday with J's family night. Not really up to making 2 trips in a row out to the camp.

Photobucket