Any TTC updates for this week? 9/9/09

iVillage Member
Any TTC updates for this week? 9/9/09
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 1:42pm

Just starting a thread to see where my fellow TTC girls are for this week in their cycle.

Misty here. I am on CD 9 and waiting to O. Lots of BD this week.

Photobucket
Photobucket
ttc girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 4:59pm
I'm on cd 1 and just trudging along waiting for time to pass LOL
I have been trying to just stay calm and not get anxious and enjoy
The countdown to Ovulation. Sarah
TickerShack.com Tickersiggy6kyl.png">
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 9:35pm
Hopefully, this month will go by quickly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 10:15pm
I am on cycle day 16 and have not O'd yet. I have had 2-3 high fertility days on my CBE Fertility monitor and will probably get a peak reading either tomorrow or Friday which means i will ovulate 12-36 hours from than (probably some time b/t tomorrow night and Saturday). However, DH is sick now and we have not been BD much so I will probably be out this month. Plus if I get a peak tomorrow AM, i am done Bd' so i don't even think it would be possible (last BD was Sunday PM). I am fine with that though. I actually would prefer it to not happen in for a summer baby or at least it be late summer! BEst of luck to my fellow TTC ladies!
july 09 siggy sensory
july 09 siggy
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 12:41pm
I missed a day of BD, but I am not sure if that is gonna help or hurt me right now. I was alsleep when DH came home from work, so we gonna gonna try to wake up early in the morning. He couldn't get up, so now we've missed a whole day. Oh well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 6:23pm
I'm on CD25, waiting to take a HPT. I was planning on tomorrow, but now I'm feeling nervous and might put it off another day or two. I guess I'll see how I feel in the morning. My signs were screwy - neither FF nor I can figure out exactly when I Od - so our boy attempt could easily have been off. I keep flip-flopping between hoping for a BFP and BFN. I guess either way I'll just be happy!
Photobucket

Men blinkyLoves to Read blinky
Strength
Siggy 5
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 7:18pm

Wll, AF showed up again, UGH!!! This is my second cycle of charting and I just started fertilaid. For now I have dropped most of my sway, I am only taking the fertilaid and adding salt to everything, drinking lemon water like crazy, only bding around what I think is O time. So we'll see. I am making an appointment next month to see my doc if I don't get my bfp this month. I am now getting worried that something is wrong, as in something bad, a bit scared and dh and I have talked about when do we decide that we won't try anymore and what treatments we would be willing to undergo to have another baby. Dh is saying he will definetly not do any surgery or anyhting if the problem is him. So here is hoping it is just stress or something minor....

Amanda

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 11:50am
Hey Amanda,
What cycle # is this for you now?
Photobucket
pregnancy
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 12:13pm

GL winter_glitter!

Amanda, if you are only on cycle 2, I wouldn't worry yet. But, if you've been TTC for a while, then maybe you should see a doc.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 1:19pm

Hey Ladies,

Well

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 1:32pm
So you have been TTC for quite a while now. Hopefully, your doctor can help solve the problem quickly.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages