Need the 101 for ttc a girl

iVillage Member
Need the 101 for ttc a girl
Fri, 12-28-2007 - 8:40am

I feel a little silly here.. but both of my dks were not planned.. so this time around we are planning our third child and I would like a dd.. but truthfully I have no idea what to do...Is there a link/web site/permanent thread that gives you the ins and outs of trying to conceive a dd? I have been on a IUD for a few years so I know I have to figure out when I am ovulating.. thinking of getting a clear blue monitor or ovulation strips etc. I am also ordering the pre-seed lubricant.. so then when to I need to bd.. see I do have some of the lingo ;)

Thanks

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2007 - 9:30am

Hi and welcome!

Allison 1/3/09
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2007 - 10:48am
Hello!
I will also be ttc a girl in one year from now and I just joined this board a few days ago. I'll probably read Shettle's book, but I'm not going to 'stick to it' word for word. I don't want it to take too long to get preg so I will probably chart and cut off BDing two days before 'O'. If I'm going to O on the 15th then I won't BD on the 15th or 14th, but probably will on the 13th. If I end up with another boy, well, then I guess that's what God wants me to have! lol But I really want a fall/winter baby so the latest I want to get pregnant is probably May-ish.
Good luck, when do you plan on ttc?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Lilypie Date is set Ticker
Photobucket