iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2007 - 8:35pm

Hi Ladies!

how is everyone this week?

Anything new going on?

How are our pg mommies feeling?

How is school going for all the kids?

Any plans for this upcoming weekend?

Do your kiddos have their Halloween costumes all picked out?

Will you dress up?

How is the weather?

Check in when you can!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 9:19am

Good luck, Laura!

Karen

Jackson 3

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 10:49am
Good Morning

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 11:10am

Kris, I am so sorry to hear you're so sick and have so much going on!

Karen

Jackson 3

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 1:01pm

Kris: When can you get an ultrasound and see the heart beating? That was the greatest thing this time, made me think it would stick! Hopefully you don't have to wait until you can hear the heartbeat on the outside. Hope you feel better soon......

Andrea:
how is everyone this week? I am a complete mess! Our house is trashed with the remodeling and DH and my mom are going at it, it's putting A LOT of stress on me. Hopefully things get better soon.....

Anything new going on?
Not too much, still adjusting to the busy schedule of kindergarten, soccer and preschool. I am in and out of our driveway MANY times during the day now!

How are our pg mommies feeling? Ok, I am getting big! I have another appt. on the 1st of Oct. to due glucose testing and my rhogam shot. OH and I get to have another 3d/4d ultrasound this Monday! Yay! Hopefully the baby has more fat on him and we can get a shot of his face!

How is school going for all the kids? Caleb already complains about having to go every day. He'd rather stay home. Ethan LOVES preschool, but he's only there four hours a week!

Any plans for this upcoming weekend? Get our house in order, hopefully! Jason has a show too, (with his band) on Friday night. They are doing a cover of "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam so I'm excited for that! His voice sounds a lot like Eddie Vedders so it should be fun!

Do your kiddos have their Halloween costumes all picked out? I just got Ethan this cute dinasaur costume from Old Navy. He looks so cute in it! Caleb does not have one picked out yet.

Will you dress up?
NO WAY!!! LOL! Just not my personality, I guess....
How is the weather?

Check in when you can!!
How are you doing Andrea? How are the kids? Is Lilly sleeping through the night yet?

babies
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 1:04pm

Kris- sorry you are feeing so sick, on the other hand it may be a good girl sign! i am still feeling sick with this one! lol I must have missed the post when you said how you told dh, how did he react??

Andrea cl - I am feeling terrible! I am so tired, i went for a blood test yesterday so we will see what they say, my iron is probably low as i have not been eating very much as i have been feeling too sick and had loads of heartburn. I am dreading halloween, it will be the week before I have the baby!! Yikes, all that walking may put me into labour! lol, I will have to send them out with my mil, who is coming in 4 weeks. i am really looking forward to the help, i cant believe I only have 7 weeks to go!
Are things settling down a bit your end? Are you getting them into a good routine now?

Andrea - How are you feeling? I am HUGE!! I went for a check up yesterday and and the midwife said that the baby is getting really big, no news to me, she is kicking me to pieces! I have only picked up 8kg so far so that is good, although not eating enough has made my iron low and me extremely tired! Although that could also be from running after all these boys!

Holly - how are things your end??

hope everyone is well, good luck to the ttc ladies! Lots of pink dust coming your way!

Karen
3ds
dd edd 11/22/07

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 3:22pm
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2007 - 10:39pm
Thanks for asking Holly. Lilli is amazing. I honestly cant believe what a good baby she is!! She is sleepinh 7-8 hour streches at night, and then goes right back to sleep and will go for another 4- 5 hours!! I am still tired, but that is becuase I am a lazy morning person, LOL. I will post a few new pictures. We go to the Dr tomorrow for her 2 1/2 month check up!

Pages