TTC Low Tech Girl: week of 12/28

iVillage Member
TTC Low Tech Girl: week of 12/28
Fri, 12-28-2007 - 4:27pm

~~**~Welcome to the

TTC GIRL LOW TECH thread~**~~

Longing for a daughter? Then come on and join us! Everyone is Welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karen

Jackson 3

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2007 - 4:32pm

Hi Ladies!

How is everyone doing and how was your Christmas?

Karen

Jackson 3

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 5:19am

Jane - congratulations! what a beautiful baby girl, i am sure you are having lots of fun playing dress up, you are going to have your hands full but i am sure that Jada will be glad of the reinforcements!

Holly! - congratulations, Luke is Beautiful! Are you sure he is a boy??? He looks like a real angel in your siggy, such a beautiful complexion, a real model baby! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your new arrival

Karen -well, there you go, now you can relax and go out and go mad on buying pink! I was nervous right until they took her out that they were wrong, i had the car seat and push chair and everything in their boxes still in case they had to go back to be changed for blue! i was up the creek without a paddle clothes wise though as, apart from one or two outfits everything was pink! lol, luckily it wasnt a problem! wow, you are going to have your hands full with them being so close together but then they will be close when they grow up like my boys are.

Kris - how was your christmas with the boys? I am sure you went out and bought something pink for the new baby for her 'first christmas' lol.

Andrea cl - Where are the new Christmas pics??? lol, I have sent you an email with some pics of Kaydee, would you mind posting them for me please? I will try and get a pic taken of me with all of them for you to post too so everyone can see what the rest of us look like too! lol Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and has a lovely new year, what new year's resolutions are we all making? Mine is to lose weight! no surprise there! lol and to not take on too much, to just really enjoy these precious months with Kaydee because i know that before i know it she will be toddling around!
take care

Karen
Keenen 9
Dylan 6
Damon 5
Kaydee 6 weeks

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 5:24am
woo hoo!!! Porridge brain must finally have cleared up, i finally figured how to post a pic!! never mind Andrea.
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 5:27am
more pics!
Kaydee is not the most photogenic baby i have ever had! but then these are taken on my camera phone which is not as good as Andrea's camera! I will take some more pics with me and the boys and post them soon
Karen
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 9:38am
Hello

Boy has it been a busy few weeks.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 10:49am

Karen: Kaydee is a CUTIE!!! thanks for sharing the pics!

Any differences so far about having a girl?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 10:53am
Kris:
What a cute story about your son. "my did it!" how cute!! I wouldn't have the guts to punish him either, LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 11:32am

That's too funny Kris.

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 3:20pm

Karyl, your boys are so adorable!

Karen

Jackson 3

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2007 - 9:50pm

Karen can you resend it to me. I have been on my other computer and now tryin to figure out my email on the laptop. I had to reformat.

I will post some christmas pictures later, and some 6 MONTH pictures!!! Lilliana is 6 months today, so I had a mini photo shoot with her!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pages