Considering moving up the date...

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-30-2008
Considering moving up the date...
1
Thu, 11-13-2008 - 4:16pm

I have been WTTC for over a year now. I went off BCP in March and have had really crazy cycles, ranging from 30 to 62 days long, getting longer every cycle, so I have NO idea when I might ovulate. Officially, we are supposed to start TTC December 4- when we go on vacation! I am so excited. BUT I might ovulate before then- and it could be 2 months- or more- before I ovulate again. Frankly, I am not that patient. Of course, we have reasons for waiting until December to try to get pregnant, and it is really close now, so getting pregnant a little early is not that big a deal. What I am worried about it being on the 2ww while in margaritaville or being pregnant on vacation (morning sickness). If I do

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-10-2007
Fri, 11-14-2008 - 12:36pm

Hi Lauren!!


I'm Adrienne SAHM to Naomi (20 mos) and DH of 4 yrs and I are WTT for #2.


I would totally go for it now, usually implantation doesn't occur until later after you O, so I wouldn'tbe too worried about m/s or drinking on your vaca.

adriennesiggy.jpg picture by ansevey