Find a Conversation
|Mon, 03-08-2010 - 3:44pm|
Hello everyone. My name is Julie, and I'm afraid I may be coming down with baby-fever. Again. I have 2 beautiful children. I have a boy who is 3 and a half, and a girl who is just 7 months old! I really didn't think that I would catch baby-fever again while I still had a baby. :) But I'm afraid it may be coming on. A little background. I am 28yo and think it would be really cool to have 3 before I turn 30. My mom was 30 before she even had me, and I was her first. Granted, she was in medical school... I guess she was kinda busy! LOL
But, I caught baby-fever BAD before we decided to try with DS and had to convince DH (wasn't really that hard). Then right before DS turned 2 I caught it again. I really wanted him to have a sibling before he turned 3. Well, I did get pg but unfortunately we lost that one. :( That was very hard. Reluctantly we tried again after my body was physically ready. I have never had a problem getting pg. Well, his sister was born 5 days before DS turned 3! Her due date was the day before DS's bday, so we were a little worried. But not only did she want her own day, she wanted her own month!
I feel SO blessed with these 2 miracles. If there's one thing miscarrying shows you, it is how miraculous pregnancy is! Now, I just want another one... I am so bad.
I don't know what it is, but it seems like every time I catch baby-fever DH is ok with it. But I am not totally ok with it this time. Yes, I want another baby SO bad. And I want it right now. But, timing is pretty bad. We live in a 4 bedroom house, but 1 of them has to be used as an office because DH works from home. Our house is also pretty small. If we had another girl, I think we'd be fine. She could share a room with DD upstairs with us. But the office and other bedroom are downstairs, where DS sleeps. So, if we had another boy I am not entirely sure what we would do. I would not be ok with having my newborn a floor below me. Long story short(er), I have a couple of theories of how we would manage but none of them are optimal. I really feel like we should wait until we move again (which will probably be within the next 2 or 3 years). But this baby-fever is really getting to me! AHHH!!! Well thanks to all who may read this!