1. What color or pattern is the bedding in 6/7yr olds room?
Derek has a red quilt and light blue sheets on his bed.
2. When was the last time your 6/7 yr old was sick?
I think it was back in early December. Seems like he stayed home a couple of days for a bad cold. Before Christmas seems like so long ago... :D
3. When was the last time your 6/7yr old cried?
Hmmm... I don't remember how long ago it was, maybe a month? I hurt his feelings about something - jumped all over him for something that probably wasn't that big of a deal. I hate when that happens. Derek will look down and try not to cry, but then his chin will start quivering and that's how I know I blew it big time. He doesn't really cry very often and it is always if his feelings are hurt. If he skins a knee he will yell "Ow-ow-ow-ow..." But it isn't really crying. Although he sure cried a lot on Labor Day! He got stung by THREE wasps on his sweet little hand all at once! Poor baby - I think I cried a little too...
Hi Donna, thanks for the questions! Hope you and Brionna are well and surviving your cold weather this week!
1. What color or pattern is the bedding in 6/7yr olds room? Pink and purple satin/velvet/embroidered crazy quilt
2. When was the last time your 6/7 yr old was sick? I think back in November when she ran a fever for a couple of days.
3. When was the last time your 6/7yr old cried? Yesterday, she stubbed her toe walking into the kitchen from the living room, there's a little bit of height difference in the floor. I usually have a rug over it but it needed cleaning and she rammed her toes right into the joining molding. Owwwie!
1. What color or pattern is the bedding in 6/7yr olds room? Purple & Green Tinkerbell comforter/sheets. Her pillowcases are different ~ one is the pillowcase she decorated at her 5th birthday party sleepover & the other is a cross-stitched one that my aunt made her for Valentine's day (the design is dd's build a bear cat)
2. When was the last time your 6/7 yr old was sick? First week of January she had an ear infection.
3. When was the last time your 6/7yr old cried? Can't recall off hand, but I know she's going to tomorrow night when we sit her down & tell her that a family member passed away (he passed away Monday night, we'll tell her tomorrow night so the news isn't "fresh" at the funeral on Friday morning but so that we also don't have a blubberfest for 3 straight days with nothing we can do about it, kwim? we can't bring him back & you can't tell a child "JUST STOP CRYING!" over a loss such as this; it's not like telling them that there's no more twinkies and you're not going to the store & if they want to have a hairy fit to go to their room & cry on their bed)
>>Well apart from the normal daily whining/crying <<
Oh please tell me you're exaggerating . . . . Please. I'll lose my mind if we have to go through the whinenheimer phase again (my dd is 16 mos younger than yours)