1. Will your 13-14 yr old be dressing up for Halloween this year? If so what will they be?
Not really, he's putting together a mask of some sort with a hoodie, to give out candy. I'm letting him have fun with it, just asking him not to be gorey.
2. Is there costume store bought or handmade?
Sort of a mix of both, the mask he bought, the rest he's pulling together.
3. Will they go trick-or-treating?
he claims he's helping hand out candy, but I suspect he'll go to a few houses.
4. Any Halloween parties to attend?
Homeschool Fall Festival, we're doing a "Fear Factor" theme, it's going to be COOL and gross!
5. Do they do anything special at school for Halloween
He can wear his costume to his Friday co-op classes if he wants, I imagine he will.
<CENTER><A href="http://www.youngsurvival.org/"><IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/jennt1111/mindy2.jpg"></A>