Community Leader
****** DYK 2012 Edition ******
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 12:02pm

**For those uncertain to what a DYK thread is......**

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 6:48pm
DYK I have a hair appointment tomorrow. I am trying to decide on a color. I am thinking dark reddish brown, though Jordyn thinks I should go straight red. I would love like a dark strawberry blonde, but the amount of upkeep it would entail is just not something I want to commit to. Maybe this summer...
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 6:51pm

FWIW, I vote for dark reddish brown.

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 6:58pm

Reddish brown sounds pretty.

I normally just get it highlighted every couple of months.

Community Leader
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 7:20pm
I had a color called cherry cola way back before I married DH, jordyn wants me to go back to that color. I did red and blonde highlights last time and I wasn't happy with them, that was the first time I've done highlights in many years. I used to get highlights and have them then color it red or red brown. I've got a groupon, and it includes either partial highlights or a color, so I am pretty sure i'm doing a color. Jordyn is doing her normal chocolate brown color, but she's cutting about 3 inches off and doing the side swept bang things. Are those still in?
Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 7:24pm
I hear you on the white/grey Cheryl, though I think it's more getting through the terrible two's that's going to do it for me. Though jordyn is talking about taking 2-3 community college classes this summer as well as 3 AP classes again next year...
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 7:49pm
DD is still doing the side swept thing with the front of her hair.
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 7:53pm
DD informed me that she will be working 40 hour weeks this summer. I had no idea that the Subway in town was that busy. Oh, and we have the National Youth Gathering trip in July, she will have LYO camp in June, and she thinks that she will have time to volunteer at the local church camp. Oh, and she's talking about going to cheer camp. The ladies who are in charge of cheerleading this year are not communicating with me at all, so I have no idea of what is happening with cheerleading. Oh well....
Community Leader
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 8:48pm
Jordyn came home the other night and mentioned the competitive coach is thinking about doing a competition on padre island this summer, which in theory is awesome! I told her I am planning my summer vacation around her cheerleading schedule, so she needs to decide if she's trying out for h/s cheer or not, and then find out when that competition is, so I can make th decisions and travel plans since that is when I am planning on sending the girls up to my parents for the week in Michigan, and my mo. Also needs to ask for that week off of work by march 1. She's also talking about those college classes and she's planning on working the cheer camps all summer at the gym, as well as her normal class schedule. It makes me tired just thinking about it.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 8:50pm
I haven't heard from DH all day, I know he was going to be working late, and I don't feel like calling him. My headache is just getting worse and worse... The girls went to bed around 20 minutes ago and jordyn just called, she's on her way home from work. I am going to run her redbox videos back when she gets home and then come home and go to bed.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 8:25am

Kristen finally finished the Lynchburg scholarship app.

Pages