Thursday Chit Chat Thread, 2/16

Community Leader
Thursday Chit Chat Thread, 2/16
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 8:58am

Good morning ladies, its Thursday, almost the weekend!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 9:15am

Good morning!

Community Leader
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 9:22am

Nothing at all on the agenda for today other than cleaning up my desk and stuff from the past few weeks.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 1:16pm
Hi everyone. One of those emotionally tiring days today. Dh was in a mood this morning as was I. Got to work and the kids were all a challenge today. All of them seemed to be either naughty or needy... Working the desk at the church office now and will head home (after making one stop) to try to get to all the things I didn't finish yesterday.. Need to get ahead on housework because this weekend is going to be CRAZY! Swim meet all three days with some double sessions, confirmation class, lunch fir a group at church, etc.

Tonight both kids have swim practice and I need to get a tri-fold board for Megan's Science Expo project. For one reason or another, she didn't order one through school so now we have to buy one. I might be able to pick it up on the way home actually because my stop is at Office Depot to pick up ink for the printer.

Not sure what's for dinner tonight. I made a menu, grocery list, and did the shopping, I just can't remember. I'll check it out when I get home and hope it wasn't a crockpot something or needed something defrosted.

Have a great day!
Community Leader
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 1:46pm
I so need to get back to the menu making and crock pot habit. Maybe I'll spend a bit of my time off next week getting organized again. Hoping with the 3 days I have off, 1 (Monday) is for doctor's appointments, and the other two I plan to do nothing, catch up on DVR'ed shows and sleep. Maybe Monday I'll try and get that menu planning and some organization done at the house between doctor's appointments.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 2:00pm

So I text Becca at lunch.

Community Leader
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 2:07pm
Cool, letters from the president of hte university, that has to be good right! Let us know, I can't beliebe how close its getting.

Have fun at dinner, I feel that way about DH and I at times, we haven't been together that long and the kids are still small, but still. We have dinner planned for Sunday night, I'd love to go see a movie also, but we'll have to see. I know DH won't want to see a sappy romantic comedy.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 2:27pm

Dh had said at one point he'd watch One for the Money with me.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 2:34pm

I know Kristen really likes Lynchburg.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 3:06pm
Janet Evanovich is my guilty reading pleasure. I have to agree with you about the triangle, it needs to be resolved already. Yes, it takes away part of the formula of the series but there must be something else she can do with the plot. Grandma Mazur is still my favorite character. Some days I would love to live my life without the social filters the way she does.
Community Leader
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 3:19pm
I really would like to see New Year's Eve, its at the dollar theater, but I don't think DH cares to see it, so if its still there and an early enough showing, I may go next week when I take the day off. I did see that that new Reece Witherspoon movie comes out this weekend, we had seen the preview of it a while back and it looked funny, I think I remember DH saying he wouldn't mind that one, but it also involves blowing up things.
Photobucket

Pages