Wednesday chit chat thread, 10/19

Community Leader
Wednesday chit chat thread, 10/19
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 9:05am
Good morning ladies, it's wednesday, how are you today?
Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 9:09am
I'm home again today, trying to get the kids out the door to school. I am beginning to wonder if this headache is really allergies. It got way worse last night after I took the allergy meds, I was up about every hour last night and it's only slightly better this morning compared to yesterday morning. But it really sucks!! I'm going to call and see if maybe I can get I to the chiropractor's office today and see if he can help out at all. Other than that, probably more sleep for me today and that's about it.

Hope you all have a good day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 9:12am

I got up early. DH has an interview today and I realized he had no clean dress pants. He was called by a former co-worker a couple of months ago to gage interest for this position. The interview is today. I think the salary is going to be heavily commission based which does not interest me at all. I can not run this household on a fluctuating income scheudle. DH is pleased to be sought out whether he takes it or not.

I have a morning appointment at the Y to learn how to use the weight machines and stairmasters etc. Then it is off to grocery shop, followed by lunch, some schoolwork and co-op. Tonight we are skipping swim team practice to have a dinner together-novel idea.

My mom has her shoulder surgery this morning.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 9:15am
Headaches can be so dibilatating. My nuero thinks I am suffering from migraines. They are causing the seizure/stroke symptoms. The head pain I feel is in the base of my skull rather than the side or top of my head.

I hope the chiropractor can help you out and you're feeling better soon.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 9:54am
Wednesday already???

Well, I'm STILL getting information for the divorce papers so we can submit them to the court. Sam has his days/nights mixed up AGAIN!!, Nathan is not doing well on the modified schedule for school. Not sure what to do.

Yesterday was spent doing laundry and staying in pj's due to the super-duper cream I had to use for my skin. Hopefully, I'll get out today and get some fresh air BEFORE the crap weather gets here later this afternoon.

Kelly
Community Leader
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 10:25am
Thanks heather, they are getting me in at 1:30. It took ever ounce strength I had last night at the pharmacy not to just sit down on the floor and cry, between the pain of the headache (which got significantly worse last night) and the girls purposefully throwing their coats and running around on me, it was horrible. I slept most of yesterday. I just want to b able to walk more than 5 feet without having to stop and just let the throbbing in my temples go away.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 10:26am
Hugs Kelly! I hope the cream helps!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 10:38am

{{hugs}}

I hope you feel better Tracy.

cheryl

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 10:57am
(((HUGS))) Tracy, throbbing headaches are no fun! I used to get Migraine's often and then found out I have high BP's and that is what caused them. Now I rarely get a migraine. Working in the ER, we have some Migraine patients that come in...the ones that have it bad are the ones with sunglasses on. I hope the Chiropractor helps and fast for you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 11:01am

I've gone to the gym, came back, made some phone calls.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 11:10am
Kenzie had her 6 a.m. practice today and she did not want to go! Yeah, if I peel myself out of bed at 5:30 to wake you, you're going! She just has one more week of this and then just the high school practices to prep her for Sections. She made 6 of the 8 section cuts and can only swim 2! She decided on the 100 free and 100 back! Should be fun! Kenzie has HS practice at 1:00 and the plan was that DH and I would go for a bite to eat before Teagen's conferences. But Teagen decided to throw a wrench into that idea and complained about how mean K is when we are gone. So now DH and I are bickering about what to do. He doesn't trust K to stay alone with Jax and feels she'll pawn him off to T! So I said fine, we won't go! Now he's mad, because we haven't done anything alone together well before Jax (he's almost 10 months), ugh.

It's teacher convention for the next 3 days, so the girls are home. Was hoping to do something fun with them this afternoon, but not sure I'll get to it, because of the HS practice timing!

It's cold and not so excited about that. Want it to warm back up to the 60's! That's more comfortable than cold and dreary! Oh well, we shall make the best of it!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages