Wednesday Chit Chat Thread, 12/14

Community Leader
Wednesday Chit Chat Thread, 12/14
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 9:08am

Good morning ladies, its Wednesday, mid-way through the week.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 9:16am
Let's see: Have a counseling appointment with Nathan at 1 this afternoon, the high school cancelled classes due to power outage so Nichole is on her way home, and Sam needs to do school work.

I think my pity party is done for now. Slept like crap but strangely I'm wide awake.. huh? Anywhoo...the usual has to get done today as well: laundry, run the dishwasher, etc..
Community Leader
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 9:32am
Busy day today, its rainy and dreary out, fits my mood well. I have a meeting at 11:00, another one at 2:00. Going to try and slip out a few minutes early, I need to pick up the kids from daycare, drop them off at their old sitter's house for her to watch them while I attend Jordyn's NHS induction ceremony tonight. She has a chiropractor appt. after school, as well as a history test today that she was up late studying for. Oh, apparently she called and changed the chiro appt. to tomorrow morning, she just texted me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 10:25am

Good morning.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 10:48am
Morning all! Gray and gloomy here too Tracy. Hoping to push past my matching mood and get some things done. Already working on laundry. Need to take a Christmas gift-shopping-mailing-wrapping inventory to settle my holiday anxiety. I haven't done much shopping because I'm waiting for dh to get paid. Used the Christmas money to pay this month's bills. His boss told him he was closing on a small business loan this week so his pay should be brought up to date. This is making me crazy because I have "Santa's" gifts to buy as well as gifts from my grandfather. I also need to buy our gifts for others. I am really worried that by the time the money comes in, there won't be anything left. Not to mention the fact that the kids are home next week which means I have to wrap all their stuff after they go to bed which means I'm in for some really late nights. Finances are on my resolution list for 2012.

I'm also spending part of the morning recovering from last night. I picked Evan up from hs swim practice, dropped him at home, drove Megan's swim carpool to their holiday party, Megan and carpool got a ride to their orchestra concert after the party, dropped Evan offf at Scouts skit night, went to the concert and
helped tune some violins, and went to Baker's Square and picked up a celebration pie (Megan's concert and Evan's 600 yd freestyle time-he qualified for varsity, we'll see if the varsity coach takes him). We had a very low key family celebration. After all of this I collapsed in bed and watched the Biggest Loser finale. Dh left after pie to help a friend whose car got booted. He got home well after midnight.

Serving lunch at Megan's school at 11. Need to run to the bank and the post office when I'm done. I also need to get gift for our piano teacher. This
afternoon Evan has swim practice right after school.

Tonight Megan and I have piano lessons and Evan has to make cookies (Cornflake wreaths made like Rice Krispie Treats with green food coloring) for a cookie exchange in Creative Cuisine class tomorrow.

I can't even think of anything else right now my brain is so anxiety-filled! Time to go get myself organized! Have a great day everyone!
Community Leader
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 10:56am
Hugs Heather!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 12:47pm

So this morning I went off.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 1:00pm

Thank you.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 1:03pm

{{hugs}} Tracy I hope your day gets better.

Cheryl

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 1:05pm

{{hugs}} Heather.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 1:08pm

And oh yeah- that job interview that dh was offered in Oct.

Pages