Wednesday Chit Chat Thread, 9/14

Community Leader
Wednesday Chit Chat Thread, 9/14
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 9:26am

Good morning ladies, how are you doing today?

glitter-graphics.com

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 9:31am
I had a light (and early) dinner last night and I am starving! I'm going to have to go down to the cafeteria early and grab something to eat. I have my normal 2:00 meeting and not much else that I know of. I need to go home and clean the house tonight. DH and I finished the painting last night (mostly) and he got the new TV hung up on the wall. So I can at least get to the sink and stuff again and the house is a disaster. Jordyn works til 8:30 tonight, so she won't be home til around 9. I have no idea wasn't for dinner, something simple, like pancakes...
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 9:55am

Zeph is getting ready for co-op.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 10:05am
Hi everyone. Today is my day off so I'm hoping to get lots done around the house. It's a disaster and one of Evan's friends is staying with us over the weekend. Tomorrow and Friday are busy from sun up to way after dark so today is the day to get at anything I want to have done, done. Laundry, heavier cleaning, no grocery shopping though.

Megan and I have piano lessons tonight and Evan has swim practice. Since I will be home all day, I'm doing ribs in the oven on low heat. Oops, guess I have to pop in the grocery store quickly 'cause we're out of BBQ sauce. Probably rice or fake mashed potatoes and broccoli as sides.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys ( or maybe I didn't). Evan got an A on his last Geometry test. I'm really proud of that because he worked hard, studied a ton, went in to see the teacher, and tried his best. A far cry from last year where he only cared if his grade hit a C. Thing is, he consistently scores in the top 95% or higher on standardized tests. This Geometry class is a high honors class, not just an honors class so an A is no easy task.

Have a great day everyone!

Oh, I should work some exercise in somewhere too. Not sure though. I have q sore on my thigh that is very irritated and makes it difficult to do much more than walk from place to place right now. Biking, fitness walking, or the elliptical will make it much worse. It needs to heal.
Community Leader
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 10:17am
Congrats to Evan!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 11:26am

I have no idea if Becca got a part or not in the play.

Community Leader
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 12:41pm
ahhh, chili! I was just thinking the other day how much I would love some chili, but only DH and I like it in the house, so I never make it. But, I always have my parents make it when they come to town for us, hopefully it will be a bit cooler by the time they get here to have it. Chili in 100 degree heat just doesn't but it!!

Woohoo for a workout. Hmm, I forgot its Wednesday, better go do the W's...
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 12:49pm

No- chili in 100 degree heat doesn't do anything for me either LOL.

It really isn't doing anything for me today- and we're only in the 80's.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 12:54pm

I

Community Leader
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 1:33pm
LOL! I know that side effect was the only reason I didn't go back on the depo after having Madison and instead had the tubal done. I was doing good the first month of our Y membership, but I've had trouble getting any time to go over there lately. I had planned on going last night when jordyn got home, but I ended up painting the fireplace wall instead, and I had told her when she got home I'd go put gas in her truck, well she didn't get home til about 8:55, and they close at 9:30, so that wouldn't have really give me any real time to work out. I'm hoping to go either tonight, or for sure Thursday night since she doesn't have any activities on Thursday nights.

Good for you though, no matter what the reason or motivation!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 3:43pm

The girls are about to come home like tornados and turn the house upside down.

Photobucket

Pages