Woohoo!

Worries:

Whines:

Whatever:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 06-05-2013 - 11:58am

I promised I would stop in - so here I am!  Laughing

Woohoo! I have been wanting a fence forever, to divide my yard to keep the dogs in the backyard. To prevent them from running around to the front and barking at everyone that walks by. It's finally built! No gate yet, but I have blocked it off with some scrap lattice work and tie wraps - and hope I won't have to wait forever for the gate to be built!

Denny & the fence

Worries: The very first day, Denny (the dog in the picture) crawled under the fence! So we had to add another row along the bottom. Now I am afraid he will try to squeeze thru the openings - or even jump my temporary "gate".

Whines: I haven't felt like working lately - since I work for myself - that really cuts into my income! But every day I make myself do something - and then think up new ways to waste time! LOL

Whatever: I am researching the history of my house, built in 1850. It is exciting and frustrating - but every day I get closer to figuring out who built my house.

Community Leader
Wed, 06-05-2013 - 12:07pm

Hi Catherine!!! Laughing

Woohoo!!  hmm, this is a hard one today.  My living room and fireplace remodel are almost done!!  I just need to get a few last supplies to finish and the energy to grout and seal the tile.  Then onto the kitchen!

Worries:  DH's court hearing today about DSS's summer visitation, I have a feeling its not going to go the way he wants it to (and how it should go) and he's going to be upset and disappointed. Undecided

Whines:  the little ones and bedtime

Whatever:  my energy and drive to do work at work, it seems that the time off I had has actually soured me to the idea of working even more, can't wait til I can finally put in my resignation.

Photobucket