911 tape overhears woman struggling for life after botched abortion

iVillage Member
911 tape overhears woman struggling for life after botched abortion
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 8:45pm

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico, July 6, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A chilling 911 call from an abortion clinic, in which a clinic worker describes the worsening condition of a botched abortion victim, has been released by Operation Rescue.

The pro-life group published the recording of a call from the UNM Center for Reproductive Health (UNMCRH) in a Youtube video on June 30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ye0Gwl_7hA

More of this article:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/shes-not-responsive-at-all-911-tape-overhears-woman-struggling-for-life-aft

Pages

iVillage Member
So what's your point? I had surgery 7 yrs ago to repeir a broken nose (I couldn't breathe on that side of my nose & it was totally clapides, the ENT Dr couldn't get his camera in my nose on that side) but something happened to me. Someone plused to much IV fluide in me & it went all to my lungs, when they tried to remove the breathing tube, I was drowning. I ended up on a vent for 4 days (in ICU) & cardic ward for 3 more days. Things happen all of the time.
~~Sam stitches well with others, runs with scissors in her pocket. Cheerful and stupid.
iVillage Member

<>

iVillage Member

Not to mention, believing *anything* that comes from LifeSite News is just asking to be lied to.

"Of
iVillage Member
A woman is far more likely to die from complications of pregnancy and delivery than complications of abortion. Should we outlaw pregnancy?