911 tape overhears woman struggling for life after botched abortion

iVillage Member
911 tape overhears woman struggling for life after botched abortion
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 8:45pm

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico, July 6, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A chilling 911 call from an abortion clinic, in which a clinic worker describes the worsening condition of a botched abortion victim, has been released by Operation Rescue.

The pro-life group published the recording of a call from the UNM Center for Reproductive Health (UNMCRH) in a Youtube video on June 30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ye0Gwl_7hA

More of this article:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/shes-not-responsive-at-all-911-tape-overhears-woman-struggling-for-life-aft

iVillage Member
I disagree. If there is a woman who has 2 or 3 small children already, and she finds herself pregrant with a pregrancy that could her leave dead if she trys to carry to term or aborting to save her life. I'm all for saving mom. It's better to have a "live" mom then a dead mom & fetus. JMHO.
~~Sam stitches well with others, runs with scissors in her pocket. Cheerful and stupid.
iVillage Member

There's rape. I believe if a woman experiences that terror and thank YahWeh I never have. and she asks for the morning after pill or what not, then people need to keep out of her business.

iVillage Member

When someone is prevented from ending a pregnancy then it is being forced on them.

"Of
iVillage Member

Tragic but normal??

"Of
iVillage Member
To Divmer. What if the mom has children who will be devestated by moms death? The only way to save mom is to end the pregnancy. Would it be better to let mom die and have her children cope with her death and leave all the kids without their mom? Ive witnessed an 18 year old boy in the throws of grief losij
iVillage Member
Of grief losing his mom imagine the extreme turmoil and fear etc when the child.is say 6 7 yrs how do you explain that a mans wife is going to die and that mom is going to die? You need to think these things through and not have kneejerk reactions. Not trying to be rude
iVillage Member

It must be thoroughly understood first and foremost that a fetus is a human being.

iVillage Member
Talking about a fetus and then in the next sentence saying "killing an innocent child" is a nice rhetorical technique. Too bad for you there's a big difference between a therapeutic abortion of a 12 week fetus and the murder of a fully developed and *born* child.